Wednesday, November 27, 2013

God Bless America - Scripture Doodles

I was feeling rather patriotic of late and so I decided to do some thing patriotic. I wanted to do a series of scripture doodles that were all related, and I thought that it would be cool to do some patriotic verses if I could find any. So I did some searching and I found 4 verses that I really really liked to go with my patriotic theme. I used 12x12 canvases and did a series of 4 patriotic scripture doodles. So here they are :)





Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is Lord, those whom He has chosen for His inheritance.

Ephesians 6:12 For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities,against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens.

Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night so that you may carefully observe everything written in it.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

No comments:

Post a Comment