Monday, March 24, 2014

Psalm 13:5-6 - Scripture Doodle

Well, here's another one! I've been wanting to do a music note themed scripture doodle for quite some time now but I had been having trouble finding a good verse that I wanted to do. Not too long ago I'd asked my Centrikid Camp friends what some of their favorite Bible verses were, hoping one would really jump out at me and I'd get an idea for a scripture doodle. There were 2 actually. The first was the Galations 12:20 one. And this was the other, Psalm 13: 5-6, plus I got to finally use a music note theme :). So it was a win-win.

Sorry the picture is a little crooked, I was trying to keep my shadow out of it, but it looks like it creeped in anyway, lol. See there on the left? Haha. Oh well.
And you can't see it in the picture, but I painted the edges of the canvas each one of the 4 colors of the words (pink, blue, purple, and green).

Here's an artistic-ish photo, just in case you wanted one :) ... is it blurry? I think it might be. Eh, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment