Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bats Bats Bats!

Several years ago in 2004 my family and I went on a road trip "Out West," as we like to call it. We visited several different sight seeing places and National Parks. One of the places we visited was Carlsbad Caverns, in New Mexico. Every night, like clock work, the bats come out right about the same time. You can be there to watch them all fly up out of the cavern. It was a steady stream of them for at least 10 minutes, even longer than I that I think. It was quite a unique experience.

Below is the page with the layout I made. For embellishments, I made bats and cut out several, and I also added the admissions ticket.... who knew you could make money off of a bunch of bats and their life style??? lol.

Anyway, I also am entering this layout into the City Crafter Challenge Blog Contest, which is to make a layout using primarily the colors Cream and Black. As you can see, my paper is Cream, and my bats are Black. Aside from the pictures, that is pretty much all I used, so I think that this is considered a primarily Cream and Black layout. :)


 Hope you like it!!

-Kelsey S.

5 comments: