Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wedding Day!

So, my brother got married on October 15. It was pretty exciting. So now I have a new Sil. :) Sister-in-law. Well, I guess it's no surprise that I'm working on scrapbooking the wedding.
So, I've completed the first page spread. Details and pictures below.


 Not sure how good it shows up in the picture, but the flowery design on the white paper is all glittery.


Okay, time for some close ups and details on how I made it.
 There really isn't much to it. The letters for the names came from the Gypsy Font Cricut Cartridge. I used the Gypsy to weld the letters together.
The brackets came from George and Basic Shapes.
The numbers for the date came from Printing Press 101.
 The flowers are paper flowers that I layered together. A French Vanilla on bottom, purple in the middle, and a small french vanilla on top. And I used a "Page Pebbles" letter sticker for the middle. I used the letters B, W, and S for Brent, Whitney, and Sneed, which is their last name.
The "Together Forever" tag came from a package of Wedding themed glitter die cuts that I got from Scrapbuck.com.

I thought it turned out pretty good, considering I had no idea what I wanted it t look like in my head before I started. I'll post the rest of the pages from the wedding as I complete them, however long that may take.

Let me know what you think!! :)
-Kelsey S.

No comments:

Post a Comment