Monday, February 28, 2011

Video Scrapbooking

I love filming and editing and making movies. It's a hobby. I don't usually do anything really fancy, I only use Windows Movie Maker to edit my videos (cause that's all i've got), so quality and effects are limited. 
But I have decided to share some of my video scrapbooking videos with you. I hope you enjoy them. :)
The link to each video is under the title. They're all youtube links.


FFV 1 - Christmas Debuts

FFV 2 - Random Moments

25 & Counting...
(this one is a little longer. there is a part in the middle of singing that is a little long and boring, but there is some good stuff at the end)(I suggest you skip from about 2:30 to 4:30)

Jello Bobbing  (this one is funny)


These ones aren't really scrapbooking type videos. But i figured I'd share them with you. :) Yes, I made all of these, a couple of them I co produced with my sister)

Ruby Tuesday Movie Trailer  (Horror Movie Trailer... we never actually made the movie, just a trailer)

Free To Be Me, by Francesca Battestelli  (Music Video)

Flamingo Flocking  (video advertising a fundraiser)

And this one is just plain funny. It was for a talent show type thing. This is a must see!!
UofM BCM Babies  (Yes, these are college kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment